1) holds policy and media discussions with the participation of media figures, opinion-makers, experts and former officials from Turkey and Armenia, where participants discuss the findings from the media research/monitoring and the current state of relations;
2) Facilitates television media coverage in Armenia and in Turkey of the SATR project and Turkish-Armenian relations, the topics of which include the issues that are at the focus of the project, e.g. business, civil society, and dialogue among state actors;
3) Conducts a pre-election journalism exchange to aid Armenian journalists in covering current elections in Turkey and vice versa; and
4) Jointly with its Armenian counterparts, organizes the selection of the Armenian and Turkish recipients of, and the ceremony in Turkey of, the Turkey-Armenia Journalism Award, which recognizes journalists with the highest quality and most engaging media publications on Armenian-Turkish issues.
For detailed information on all SATR-related activities, please click here.
- Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF – Yerevan, Armenia);
- Yerevan Press Club (YPC – Armenia, Yerevan);
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID);
- et. al.