Apply for internship positions at GPoT.
GPoT provides the opportunity for outstanding university students from various academical backgrounds to benefit from a 1-3 months long internship at the Center. The programme is open to both Turkish as well as international students. However, priority will be given to students enrolled at Istanbul Kültür University (IKU). Applications are being collected throughout the year.
Duties of the Interns
• Attend the conferences and meetings organized by GPoT Center as appropriate
• Contribute to ongoing GPoT projects and work on any additionally assigned tasks
• Interns are strongly encouraged to come up with their own feasible project proposals
Minimum Qualification Required
• Enrollment in an under-graduate level degree programme, or higher
• Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
• Excellent computer knowledge (Internet, Microsoft Applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
• Excellent interactive skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
The Internship Programme at GPoT Center is not paid and interns are encouraged to seek alternative sources of funding.
Guidelines for Perspective Candidates
• Application via e-mail: Send all documents (word or pdf format only) listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org, once we get your application, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
1. Curriculum Vitae: (English)
Save the document under the following name: "INT_Name Surname_CV_Year". E. g. Jane Smith applying for 2011: "INT_Jane Smith_CV_2011"
2. Motivation Letter: (English)
Save the document under the following name: "INT_Name Surname_ML_Year"
3. Grade Average: (Turkish or English), to be submitted by IKU students only
Save the document under the following name: "INT_Name Surname_GA_Year"
• Do not send any non-requested documents
• Subject of the e-mail should read: Application for Internship
• In your Motivation Letter, indicate when do you wish to start your internship and how long you wish the internship to be (1-3 months)
• Selected candidates will be invited for an interview
GPoT Center will contact selected candidates by e-mail. All applications may be kept by GPoT Center in order to contact the non-selected candidates in future.