To see our current interns, please click here.
Duties of the Interns
• Attend the conferences and meetings organized by GPoT Center as appropriate
• Contribute to ongoing GPoT projects and work on any additionally assigned tasks
• Interns are strongly encouraged to come up with their own feasible project proposals
Minimum Qualification Required
• Enrollment in an under-graduate level degree programme, or higher
• Excellent written and spoken English. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage
• Excellent computer knowledge (Internet, Microsoft Applications, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc.)
• Excellent interactive skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment
The Internship Programme at GPoT Center is not paid and interns are encouraged to seek alternative sources of funding.
Guidelines for Perspective Candidates
• Application via e-mail: Send all documents (word or pdf format only) listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org, once we get your application, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
1. Curriculum Vitae: (English)
Save the document under the following name: "INT_Name Surname_CV_Year". E. g. Jane Smith applying for 2011: "INT_Jane Smith_CV_2011"
2. Motivation Letter: (English)
Save the document under the following name: "INT_Name Surname_ML_Year"
3. Grade Average: (Turkish or English), to be submitted by IKU students only
Save the document under the following name: "INT_Name Surname_GA_Year"
• Do not send any non-requested documents
• Subject of the e-mail should read: Application for Internship
• In your Motivation Letter, indicate when do you wish to start your internship and how long you wish the internship to be (1-3 months)
• Selected candidates will be invited for an interview
GPoT Center will contact selected candidates by e-mail. All applications may be kept by GPoT Center in order to contact the non-selected candidates in future.